Nove Nove Maui Aloha Classic is on August 31, 2016 nickensmaui.com Elite Pacific PropertiesToday starts the Nova Nova Maui Aloha Classic windsurfing at Hookipa Maui. Hookipa windsurfing event will feature the best windsurfers in the world fighting for top honors for the title of Maui Aloha Classic Champion. Conditions are looking awesome with strong tradeswinds, and huge surf on the forcast. Last years event was very exciting, and we won't be disappointed this year. There are 130 windsurfers registered for the event. In the men's pro event will have AWT leaders Boojmaa Guilloul and Maui's Morgan Noireaux battling for top honors. Women's pro division Ingrid Larouche and Sarah Hauser will be battling for the title. But local girl Vicky Abbott could upset the apple cart. This is looking like a really exciting event with other big names like Marcilio Brown and Levi Siver couple of my favorite Goya Team riders. Other stand outs Bernd Roediger, Kai Lenny, Graham Ezzy and Maui ripper Conner Baxter. The windsurfing event will be running all week, and conditions are looking very promising. If you're looking for accommodations on Maui's northshore, we have a licensed B&B Pineapple Cottage in Haiku Maui. Pineapple Cottage in Haiku Maui offers a 2-bedroom on 2.5 private acres. We have 5-star rating on VRBO and AIR B&B. It's going to be an exciting week of windsurfing on Maui. I am going to try and get out to score windsurfing, conditions look good. So hopefully see you at the event. I will be posting photos and video's of the action at Hookipa. Keep in mind if you are looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling Maui real estate for 21 years, calling Maui's northshore home for over 40 years, so give us a call. Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Website:
Summer Vacation Rental on Maui Well we are off and running with the summer season on Maui. It’s been beautiful weather, with steady trade winds blowing. We just had some guest leave that were from Switzerland. I love it when people are so stoked to be on Maui. I can rediscover through their travels discovering Maui. Sandra our new Swiss friend loved their stay on our vacation rental, Pineapple Cottage in Haiku. It’s always exciting to see people appreciate all the hard work we put into our property over the years. I forget that tropical flowers are unusual with a variety of flowers exploding with color. She also discovered papayas and bananas throughout the property. Maui is such a special place, no wonder it is ranked #1 island destination by Trip Advisor and other travel Magazines. Maui is such a fun place to explore. Maybe a trip to Hana for the day, or a trip up to Ulupalakua Ranch for some wine tasting. Sandra sister spent one-day surfing at Hookipa Beach Park just down the road from us. With all our guest they are loving their stay at Pineapple Cottage. We put a lot of hard work and tried to make it a home away from home for our guest. On Sandra’s last day with her family I said my good-byes and headed out to Hookipa for a surf. I looked up and saw them all on the cliff waving at me and yelling Steve. I am so happy to meet so many happy travelers. They become friends and I hope to see them return again one day. So if you’re looking for a vacation rental on Maui. Pineapple Cottage is a unique island experience. Located on 2.5 acres of lush, and tropical setting. Stream that flows at the bottom of the gulch, singing birds in the morning, you might want to check out our vacation rental in Haiku. The interiors offer wood floors, granite counter tops, walk in shower with new furnishing. Pineapple Cottage was launched just last December, so for your next Maui vacation check us out on Maui’s Northshore. We are close to Paia Maui for shopping and great places to eat, surf and windsurfing, and beautiful beaches. Aloha, Steve & Ivy Nickens Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Vacation Rental. Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Real Estate: email@example.com
3. Mana Foods is a must stop. Mana Foods is an island favorite for healthy foods, there hot bar is excellent, and make sure you try there fresh baked good.
4. Maui island favorite is Café Des Ames. Can you say fresh Crepes, love their fresh brewed coffee. Café Des Ames is always packed, and there is a good reason for it.5. You can't visit Paia Maui, with out a morning walk on Baldwin Beach. Some mornings it feels like Tahiti, just sunny beautiful morning like today. 6. A visit to Hookipa Beach Park to watch some of the world's Best Windsurfers and Kiters tearing up the surf. Hookipa is also a great place to surf, but not really a beginner surf spot. WInter time the surf can get big at Hookipa Beach.
7. Okay how can I not recommend Mana's Fish House, an island favorite for years. Mana's Fish House is right on the point in Kuau, right before Hookipa Beach Park. Mana's Fish House has mastered the art of cooking fresh fish and the ambiance is to die for.
8. Haiku town is a must, it really is the soul of the north shore. Many people like my self call it home. you can visit Pauwela Cannery, places like Collen's is an island favorite for a good meal anytime of the day. Vegout is a local favorite offering fresh vegan dishes. My wife love to eat at VegOut, grab a quick bite. Then there's Nuku's Sushi Bar. Nuku's is always packed, try and get there early. You will also love some of Haiku's famous food trucks, fresh tacos and Greek food, so good.
9. Haiku also has great ziplines, acutally located just up the street from our vacation rental PineappleCottage.
10. Visit our Haiku vacation rental. Pineapple Cottage Maui. Located on 2.5 lush acres. Tropical flowers, fruit trees and running stream to wake up to, with birds singing. We are just down the street from Haiku Cannery. Our cottage is a remodeled two bedroom plantation cottage. You will enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and special touches that my wife has added to make it feel like home on Maui. All of our guest have found Pineapple Cottage to be a wonderful island getaway from the normal hotel or condo experience.So if you're going to be visiting the northshore of Maui. Discover for your self the Aloha Spirit, and the feeling of old Hawaii that prevails on Maui's northshore. For more information about Maui vacation rentals in Paia and Haiku Maui, visit my website. If you're looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling real estate on Maui's northshore, upcountry Maui and South Maui for 21 years. So make Maui's northshore your next island getaway. Aloha Steve and Ivy Nickens Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Website Maui Real Estate Website.
When traveling to Maui many travelers prefer the country life in Haiku Maui. Pineapple Cottage vacation rental in Haiku Maui is a sweet getaway. We are headed into June season with beautiful weather. Memorial weekend offered still winds, and playful surf all over the island. This time of year people that love to get out in the ocean change water sports. There is the serious crew of downwinders that are waiting for the trade winds to blow so that they can launch from Maliko Bay for a coast run to Kanaha Beach by Maui’s airport in Kahului. I usually end up doing a few runs over the summer on Maui’s Northshore, but I like to mix it up. On Maui's northshore we have a vacation rental, Pinepple Cottage that is a perfect getway from the crowds. Our B&B is a two bedroom cottage standing on 2.5 acres, very peaceful and private. We are close to northshore beaches and places like Haiku town for shopping and great places to eat. June is here and Maui is a giant playground. in the summer on Maui the south shore comes alive. Maui’s summer beaches bring out families and friends hanging out on the beach, trucks loaded with surfboards, tents, coolers and sunscreen. I like to mix my summer surfing up with longboards, short boards and standup boards, so the truck is loaded down. My wife has taken up standup board surfing, she loves playing in the surf on small days. Summer time also brings in windsurfers from all over the world. I have taken up windsurfing over the last five years and really enjoy it. I been a surfer all my life, and I use to sail cats, so a transition to windsurfing was very natural for me. Paia Maui is the center of surf and windsurfing world. Paia is a gathering place with great places to eat and finish off the day with your friends. Summer time I usually windsurf at Kanaha Beach on Maui’s Northshore. It’s always nice meeting old faces that return to Maui every year to windsurf on Maui’s Northshore. Kitesurfing is also very big on Maui. You can take lessons to windsurf and kitesurf at many of Maui’s surf centers like Hi-Tech Maui and Action Sports in Kahului. Haiku is a very special place to many people that call it home, and to the traveler looking for a lifestyle experience other than condo or hotel has to offer. Many people staying at our Maui vacation rental in the Pineapple Cottage find it to be an easy hour and half drive to Hana for the day. A drive up country to Makawao Town is just 10 minutes away, make sure you try Kokoda’s famous donuts, or visit Polis Mexican Restaurant, food is excellent and they always have videos of Jaws, or windsurfing on Maui’s Northshore. In fact, the owner Tim is always down at Kanaha windsurfing in the afternoon. So if Maui might be your island destination for this summer, keep in mind our vacation rental on Maui’s Northshore, very cozy two-bedroom cottage on two acres. Pineapple Cottage is loved by our guest for a quiet, peaceful getaway, stream running in the gulch, tropical flowers and fruit trees. Very different experience than condo living in Kihei. Pineapple Cottage is situated in an ideal location in Haiku, minutes away from Haiku town, and 15 minutes to Paia Town. Hookipa and Baldwin Beach are close by for windsurfing and surfing, or just a morning walk on the beach. For more information on Pineapple cottage Haiku Maui check out our website. While many people are retired on Maui, I do have a job. I sell real estate on Maui, been selling real estate for 21 years on Maui’s Northshore, to resort properties in Wailea Maui. So if you have any question about buying or selling real estate on Maui give me a call. Aloha, Steven Nickens Island Sotheby’s International Realty Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Website: http://nickensmaui.com Vacation rental: PineapplecottageHaikuMaui.com