Nove Nove Maui Aloha Classic is on August 31, 2016 nickensmaui.com Elite Pacific PropertiesToday starts the Nova Nova Maui Aloha Classic windsurfing at Hookipa Maui. Hookipa windsurfing event will feature the best windsurfers in the world fighting for top honors for the title of Maui Aloha Classic Champion. Conditions are looking awesome with strong tradeswinds, and huge surf on the forcast. Last years event was very exciting, and we won't be disappointed this year. There are 130 windsurfers registered for the event. In the men's pro event will have AWT leaders Boojmaa Guilloul and Maui's Morgan Noireaux battling for top honors. Women's pro division Ingrid Larouche and Sarah Hauser will be battling for the title. But local girl Vicky Abbott could upset the apple cart. This is looking like a really exciting event with other big names like Marcilio Brown and Levi Siver couple of my favorite Goya Team riders. Other stand outs Bernd Roediger, Kai Lenny, Graham Ezzy and Maui ripper Conner Baxter. The windsurfing event will be running all week, and conditions are looking very promising. If you're looking for accommodations on Maui's northshore, we have a licensed B&B Pineapple Cottage in Haiku Maui. Pineapple Cottage in Haiku Maui offers a 2-bedroom on 2.5 private acres. We have 5-star rating on VRBO and AIR B&B. It's going to be an exciting week of windsurfing on Maui. I am going to try and get out to score windsurfing, conditions look good. So hopefully see you at the event. I will be posting photos and video's of the action at Hookipa. Keep in mind if you are looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling Maui real estate for 21 years, calling Maui's northshore home for over 40 years, so give us a call. Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Website:
Well we are well into summer on Maui's Northshore. Our Maui northshore vacation rental has been busy with many of our guest from Europe. Our guest Christoph just check out, he is from Austria. Christoph got some great kitesurfing sessions in, trips to Hana and loving life on Maui, being his first trip. ( Search all Maui Real Estate) Pineapple Cottage is also close to Paia Maui, the most happening town on Maui. We are just 10 minutes away from Hookipa Beach park for summer surf and windsurfing. So if you're looking for a unique island getaway, you just might want to consider our little B&B in Haiku Maui. You can find us on Air B&B, Trip Advisor, and on VRBO.Com. Well to day the wind is looking good, so I think I will try and get some windsurf time in down at Kanaha. Life is good on Maui, so make Pineapple Cottage Maui vacation rental your next Maui destination. Aloha Steve & Ivy Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIvy and I been busy camping, surfing on the south shore of Maui, and loving the perfect weather that summer has to offer. We are in the process of getting Pineapple Cottage ready for our next guest from Praque. Our Haiku vacation rental has been getting a lot of booking on Air B&B from Austria, Switzerland, England so far this summer. I have to say I really enjoy our European guest, they are so happy to be on Maui. I am thinking how much I would like to return to Europe, and now I have all these new friends that have invited us to visit them in their homelands. So while I do have a job selling Maui real estate, I do enjoy the benefits of living on Maui. In the summer I really love working in my yard and garden. I would have to say that our property looks like a estate property, 2.5 acres of manicured landscaping. Our guest love that when you enter our private entry, it's like driving through a palm tunnel, then opening up to a private oasis. My wife Ivy and I take a lot of pride in making our guest visit a unique, special experience.
Summer Vacation Rental on Maui Well we are off and running with the summer season on Maui. It’s been beautiful weather, with steady trade winds blowing. We just had some guest leave that were from Switzerland. I love it when people are so stoked to be on Maui. I can rediscover through their travels discovering Maui. Sandra our new Swiss friend loved their stay on our vacation rental, Pineapple Cottage in Haiku. It’s always exciting to see people appreciate all the hard work we put into our property over the years. I forget that tropical flowers are unusual with a variety of flowers exploding with color. She also discovered papayas and bananas throughout the property. Maui is such a special place, no wonder it is ranked #1 island destination by Trip Advisor and other travel Magazines. Maui is such a fun place to explore. Maybe a trip to Hana for the day, or a trip up to Ulupalakua Ranch for some wine tasting. Sandra sister spent one-day surfing at Hookipa Beach Park just down the road from us. With all our guest they are loving their stay at Pineapple Cottage. We put a lot of hard work and tried to make it a home away from home for our guest. On Sandra’s last day with her family I said my good-byes and headed out to Hookipa for a surf. I looked up and saw them all on the cliff waving at me and yelling Steve. I am so happy to meet so many happy travelers. They become friends and I hope to see them return again one day. So if you’re looking for a vacation rental on Maui. Pineapple Cottage is a unique island experience. Located on 2.5 acres of lush, and tropical setting. Stream that flows at the bottom of the gulch, singing birds in the morning, you might want to check out our vacation rental in Haiku. The interiors offer wood floors, granite counter tops, walk in shower with new furnishing. Pineapple Cottage was launched just last December, so for your next Maui vacation check us out on Maui’s Northshore. We are close to Paia Maui for shopping and great places to eat, surf and windsurfing, and beautiful beaches. Aloha, Steve & Ivy Nickens Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Vacation Rental. Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Real Estate: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mana Foods is a must stop. Mana Foods is an island favorite for healthy foods, there hot bar is excellent, and make sure you try there fresh baked good.
4. Maui island favorite is Café Des Ames. Can you say fresh Crepes, love their fresh brewed coffee. Café Des Ames is always packed, and there is a good reason for it.5. You can't visit Paia Maui, with out a morning walk on Baldwin Beach. Some mornings it feels like Tahiti, just sunny beautiful morning like today. 6. A visit to Hookipa Beach Park to watch some of the world's Best Windsurfers and Kiters tearing up the surf. Hookipa is also a great place to surf, but not really a beginner surf spot. WInter time the surf can get big at Hookipa Beach.
7. Okay how can I not recommend Mana's Fish House, an island favorite for years. Mana's Fish House is right on the point in Kuau, right before Hookipa Beach Park. Mana's Fish House has mastered the art of cooking fresh fish and the ambiance is to die for.
8. Haiku town is a must, it really is the soul of the north shore. Many people like my self call it home. you can visit Pauwela Cannery, places like Collen's is an island favorite for a good meal anytime of the day. Vegout is a local favorite offering fresh vegan dishes. My wife love to eat at VegOut, grab a quick bite. Then there's Nuku's Sushi Bar. Nuku's is always packed, try and get there early. You will also love some of Haiku's famous food trucks, fresh tacos and Greek food, so good.
9. Haiku also has great ziplines, acutally located just up the street from our vacation rental PineappleCottage.
10. Visit our Haiku vacation rental. Pineapple Cottage Maui. Located on 2.5 lush acres. Tropical flowers, fruit trees and running stream to wake up to, with birds singing. We are just down the street from Haiku Cannery. Our cottage is a remodeled two bedroom plantation cottage. You will enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and special touches that my wife has added to make it feel like home on Maui. All of our guest have found Pineapple Cottage to be a wonderful island getaway from the normal hotel or condo experience.So if you're going to be visiting the northshore of Maui. Discover for your self the Aloha Spirit, and the feeling of old Hawaii that prevails on Maui's northshore. For more information about Maui vacation rentals in Paia and Haiku Maui, visit my website. If you're looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling real estate on Maui's northshore, upcountry Maui and South Maui for 21 years. So make Maui's northshore your next island getaway. Aloha Steve and Ivy Nickens Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Website Maui Real Estate Website.
Windsurfing on Maui’s Northshore in Spring.Well spring time has arrived on the Northshore of Maui. This time of year windsurfers from around the world come to Maui, to test out their new windsurfing gear at places like Spreckelville, and Hookipa Maui. Currently we have the DaKine marketing team staying at our vacation rental, Pineapple Cottage vacation rental in Haiku Maui. Along with the windsurfer arriving on Maui, there are photographers and marketing teams that are here to shoot some of the top windsurfers in the world for magazine ads and marketing material. Spreckelsville Maui is a popular out of the way beach to windsurf and capture some amazing footage. Spring time on Maui is also changing of the season, the snowbirds are trading in their skis and snowboards for sailboard and kite boards. The trade winds are starting to pick up, hopefully we will have a lots of sailing time this spring heading into summer. Kite boarding on Maui has become really popular. I been windsurfing for five years on Maui, and have been tempted to try kiteboarding. On the light wind days’ kite boarding really is the way to go. Kiting on Maui has become such a popular new sport. Kanaha Beach is really a great place to learn to Kite, and the waves are so playful. So if you’re thinking about coming to Maui to windsurf or kiteboarding? Keep in mind our vacation rental on Maui’s Northshore, the Pineapple Cottage in Haiku Maui. We just got our license from the county at the end of 2015. We have had visitors from Switzerland, England, Canada to Santa Barbara. One of our guest gave us a 5 Star rating. Very private, lush, located on 2.5 acres, two-bedroom cottage, just completely remodeled. So hope you make it to Maui for spring windsurf session. If you’re looking for a Northshore vacation rental keep us in mind. Aloha Steve &Ivy