Well we are well into summer on Maui's Northshore. Our Maui northshore vacation rental has been busy with many of our guest from Europe. Our guest Christoph just check out, he is from Austria. Christoph got some great kitesurfing sessions in, trips to Hana and loving life on Maui, being his first trip. ( Search all Maui Real Estate) Pineapple Cottage is also close to Paia Maui, the most happening town on Maui. We are just 10 minutes away from Hookipa Beach park for summer surf and windsurfing. So if you're looking for a unique island getaway, you just might want to consider our little B&B in Haiku Maui. You can find us on Air B&B, Trip Advisor, and on VRBO.Com. Well to day the wind is looking good, so I think I will try and get some windsurf time in down at Kanaha. Life is good on Maui, so make Pineapple Cottage Maui vacation rental your next Maui destination. Aloha Steve & Ivy Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.comIvy and I been busy camping, surfing on the south shore of Maui, and loving the perfect weather that summer has to offer. We are in the process of getting Pineapple Cottage ready for our next guest from Praque. Our Haiku vacation rental has been getting a lot of booking on Air B&B from Austria, Switzerland, England so far this summer. I have to say I really enjoy our European guest, they are so happy to be on Maui. I am thinking how much I would like to return to Europe, and now I have all these new friends that have invited us to visit them in their homelands. So while I do have a job selling Maui real estate, I do enjoy the benefits of living on Maui. In the summer I really love working in my yard and garden. I would have to say that our property looks like a estate property, 2.5 acres of manicured landscaping. Our guest love that when you enter our private entry, it's like driving through a palm tunnel, then opening up to a private oasis. My wife Ivy and I take a lot of pride in making our guest visit a unique, special experience.
3. Mana Foods is a must stop. Mana Foods is an island favorite for healthy foods, there hot bar is excellent, and make sure you try there fresh baked good.
4. Maui island favorite is Café Des Ames. Can you say fresh Crepes, love their fresh brewed coffee. Café Des Ames is always packed, and there is a good reason for it.5. You can't visit Paia Maui, with out a morning walk on Baldwin Beach. Some mornings it feels like Tahiti, just sunny beautiful morning like today. 6. A visit to Hookipa Beach Park to watch some of the world's Best Windsurfers and Kiters tearing up the surf. Hookipa is also a great place to surf, but not really a beginner surf spot. WInter time the surf can get big at Hookipa Beach.
7. Okay how can I not recommend Mana's Fish House, an island favorite for years. Mana's Fish House is right on the point in Kuau, right before Hookipa Beach Park. Mana's Fish House has mastered the art of cooking fresh fish and the ambiance is to die for.
8. Haiku town is a must, it really is the soul of the north shore. Many people like my self call it home. you can visit Pauwela Cannery, places like Collen's is an island favorite for a good meal anytime of the day. Vegout is a local favorite offering fresh vegan dishes. My wife love to eat at VegOut, grab a quick bite. Then there's Nuku's Sushi Bar. Nuku's is always packed, try and get there early. You will also love some of Haiku's famous food trucks, fresh tacos and Greek food, so good.
9. Haiku also has great ziplines, acutally located just up the street from our vacation rental PineappleCottage.
10. Visit our Haiku vacation rental. Pineapple Cottage Maui. Located on 2.5 lush acres. Tropical flowers, fruit trees and running stream to wake up to, with birds singing. We are just down the street from Haiku Cannery. Our cottage is a remodeled two bedroom plantation cottage. You will enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and special touches that my wife has added to make it feel like home on Maui. All of our guest have found Pineapple Cottage to be a wonderful island getaway from the normal hotel or condo experience.So if you're going to be visiting the northshore of Maui. Discover for your self the Aloha Spirit, and the feeling of old Hawaii that prevails on Maui's northshore. For more information about Maui vacation rentals in Paia and Haiku Maui, visit my website. If you're looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling real estate on Maui's northshore, upcountry Maui and South Maui for 21 years. So make Maui's northshore your next island getaway. Aloha Steve and Ivy Nickens Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Website Maui Real Estate Website.