3. Mana Foods is a must stop. Mana Foods is an island favorite for healthy foods, there hot bar is excellent, and make sure you try there fresh baked good.
4. Maui island favorite is Café Des Ames. Can you say fresh Crepes, love their fresh brewed coffee. Café Des Ames is always packed, and there is a good reason for it.5. You can't visit Paia Maui, with out a morning walk on Baldwin Beach. Some mornings it feels like Tahiti, just sunny beautiful morning like today. 6. A visit to Hookipa Beach Park to watch some of the world's Best Windsurfers and Kiters tearing up the surf. Hookipa is also a great place to surf, but not really a beginner surf spot. WInter time the surf can get big at Hookipa Beach.
7. Okay how can I not recommend Mana's Fish House, an island favorite for years. Mana's Fish House is right on the point in Kuau, right before Hookipa Beach Park. Mana's Fish House has mastered the art of cooking fresh fish and the ambiance is to die for.
8. Haiku town is a must, it really is the soul of the north shore. Many people like my self call it home. you can visit Pauwela Cannery, places like Collen's is an island favorite for a good meal anytime of the day. Vegout is a local favorite offering fresh vegan dishes. My wife love to eat at VegOut, grab a quick bite. Then there's Nuku's Sushi Bar. Nuku's is always packed, try and get there early. You will also love some of Haiku's famous food trucks, fresh tacos and Greek food, so good.
9. Haiku also has great ziplines, acutally located just up the street from our vacation rental PineappleCottage.
10. Visit our Haiku vacation rental. Pineapple Cottage Maui. Located on 2.5 lush acres. Tropical flowers, fruit trees and running stream to wake up to, with birds singing. We are just down the street from Haiku Cannery. Our cottage is a remodeled two bedroom plantation cottage. You will enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and special touches that my wife has added to make it feel like home on Maui. All of our guest have found Pineapple Cottage to be a wonderful island getaway from the normal hotel or condo experience.So if you're going to be visiting the northshore of Maui. Discover for your self the Aloha Spirit, and the feeling of old Hawaii that prevails on Maui's northshore. For more information about Maui vacation rentals in Paia and Haiku Maui, visit my website. If you're looking at buying real estate on Maui, I been selling real estate on Maui's northshore, upcountry Maui and South Maui for 21 years. So make Maui's northshore your next island getaway. Aloha Steve and Ivy Nickens Cell: 808-280-2208 Email: email@example.com Pineapple Cottage Haiku Maui Website Maui Real Estate Website.